10 Keyboard Shortcuts Everyone Should Know
March 14, 2012 1 Comment
We are always looking for ways to optimize our level of efficiency. Whether you are a novice or experienced in the ways of PC use, here a ten keyboard shortcuts that are sure to make your life and work, easier.
1. Ctrl+C copies text from your screen onto your keyboard.
2. Ctrl+X cuts text from any document you are working on and places it on your keyboard.
3. Ctrl+V pastes text from the clipboard into whatever document you are building.
4. Ctrl+A allows you to select all the items in your current window.
5. Ctrl+Z is your shortcut to the UNDO button!!!
6. Alt+Print Scrn allows you to save and print whatever you are currently viewing on your computer screen.
7. Ctrl+Esc takes you to the start window.
8. Alt+Tab allows you to shift between tabs on your taskbar.
9. Ctrl+Alt+Del will bring up a list of all the programs your computer is currently running.
10. F1 automatically brings up the help/troubleshooting pane.
Once these shortcuts are memorized and learned, they will save you a ton of time while you’re working at your PC. Happy computing!